Who We Are
MEPA members possess not only a high degree of competence in estate planning and administration, but a demonstrated commitment to the legal profession. All are members of the Probate Trust Law Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association and Principal Attorney Members are frequent and respected speakers at continuing legal education courses.
Principal Attorney Members:
- Todd D. Andrews (Edina)
- Leigh D. Mathison (Grand Marais)
- John E. Olmon (Minnetonka)
- Mark T. Signorelli (Duluth)
- Alan J. Yanowitz (Rochester)
Associate Attorney Members:
- Jamie F. Held (Edina)
- Claire Langton-Yanowitz (Rochester)
- Ruthanne Vos (Grand Marais)
- Nicole Vucenich (Edina)
Areas of Practice
Our attorney members serve clients in the following areas:
We invite you to see how our experience, dedication and specialization translates into responsive representation of the highest quality.
How We Can Help
MEPA provides learning resources such as articles and case studies via this web site.
MEPA, LLC does not represent clients, and it does not provide legal services. Please contact one of the following individual attorney members below for assistance.
- Todd D. Andrews: email@example.com
- Jamie F. Held: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Vucenich: email@example.com
- Leigh D. Mathison: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ruthanne H. Vos: email@example.com
- John E. Olmon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark T. Signorelli: email@example.com
- Alan Yanowitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claire B. Langton-Yanowitz: email@example.com
This web site is designed for general information only. Thus, the Minnesota Estate Planning Advisors, L.L.C. hereby disclaims any responsibility to any person who relies on the information on this web site. The information presented at this site should neither be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client relationship. Please be further advised that the act of sending e-mail to MEPA, LLC or any of its members will not create an attorney-client relationship. MEPA, LLC cannot be responsible for the disclosure of unsolicited confidential information that non-clients submit to it.